miracles do happen

miracles do happen
Beautiful Leilani 2 days old

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

update on us...

    I thought I would give a little update before Abby had to remind me.
    We had a great Christmas! We spent the morning with my family (that were still home for Christmas), the afternoon with Dusty's dad and family, and tried to spend the evening with friends but we were all to tired...  Leilani was spoiled and got lots of new clothes and some toys.   New Years was lots of fun we had some friends over and played Killer Bunnies(new game Eric gave us for Christmas) and other games. It was truly a blessing to have Leilani with us for these holidays, it was so nice to have such a perfect person with us to celebrate the birth of Christ and a new year.
    Leilani giggled for the first time today while we were eating dinner with my mom and dad. She had been talking all night, and was just in a really good mood for that late in the evening (6 pm is usually her time to start getting fussy). She had to put her 2 cents  into the conversation, and when all of our attention was on her she got very excited and started. My dad started to clap and she cooed, Dusty started to clap and she started to put her hands together, so I helped her clap. She let out a little giggle. She has a "tickle bone" like her mommy, so I tickled it, and she let out her first prolonged giggle, it was just the cutest thing. And the best part was my mom got it on her video camera!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! You are so good with this blogging thing. Well done, Jules! I'm glad you all had such a great Christmas. You need to post that video of Leilani laughing, that is, if you haven't lost it yet :) Love you and miss you! Can't wait for the day when we can get together again.

    ReplyDelete