miracles do happen

miracles do happen
Beautiful Leilani 2 days old

Monday, January 23, 2012

4 months

     On Saturday (the 21st),  Leilani turned 4 months old...  She is the most precious thing in the world... my nephews and future nieces are a close 2nd. But right now its all about my baby girl.  She is so beautiful, very laid back and pretty much the best baby EVER!!  About a week ago I started to try to enforce her taking her naps in her bed instead of my arms so I could accomplish stuff during the day. She does really good at it if I get her swaddled tight, She doesn't have bubble, and I lay her down at exactly the right moment. Otherwise, she ends up sleeping in my arms or I end up sleeping with her in our bed. So I would say its a work in progress...
     I am trying to get a scholarship from the state of Colorado to pay for Dental assisting school, so the other day I had a meeting about it. I walked in the door just as Leilani rolled over for the first time. I was a little disappointed I missed it. She is developing and growing so fast, within the last couple of weeks she discovered her feet (she loves to play with them during diaper changes), she rolled over from her back to her front (when her arm is stuck under her she can roll back to her back, she laughs while she is awake, and is trying to sit up. its all happening so fast!!! Oh, and she got VERY ticklish!!
     Today she had her 4 month check up. She weighs 14.4 pounds and is 24 3/4 inches long she is in the 50th percentile for everything. The Dr. said she is perfect! She got more shots today... this time was not as traumatic on every one. no tears were spilled by anyone. She just screamed at us VERY angrily!!!
     Dusty started a new semester of school and a  job with Target, he has to be there by 4 AM. so he leaves here at 3:30AM... on a good note... he comes to bed with me again. I think that's it for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment