miracles do happen

miracles do happen
Beautiful Leilani 2 days old

Monday, April 16, 2012

Catching Up...

    So much has happened in the last three months, I worked for Saladmaster, in our first month we did so good that our boss sent us to Vegas for a Saladmaster conference hotel and airfare free some meals free and second row to Blue Man Group Free... It was a much needed vacation for Dusty and I, and Leilani had fun too! While we were there Dusty (we) got to hang out with one of his best friends and his family, it was so nice to see them and get to know them a little better. After Vegas everything was go-go-go again... well it got to be too much for me so we decided to give up Saladmaster, (I love the product, I believe in it and I know it can change lives, I saw it. But I have to have a job in a dental office because I got a scholarship/grant from Colorado on the stipulation of me working in the field for a while. The day after we gave it up, it was like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I was able to spend more time with Leilani and Dusty. Now I have 3 classes left, then we will be looking for a job hopefully in Idaho so that Dusty can go to BYU-I.
    Leilani is almost 7 months old, I cant believe it!! the time has flown by so fast! the other day Dusty and I were shopping for a birthday present for Gabe (he is now 3), while shopping I decided that Leilani was not allowed to have a first birthday because she is not allowed to grow up... If only it could work that way. But I guess its a good thing that we do grow up, I just wish it lasted longer. it feels like yesterday that we brought our beautiful baby girl home. She is doing so great, she now sits, rolls, reaches for us, pushes herself around the floor (mostly backwards), she is eating baby food and loves it!! We are still introducing foods to her but so far so good.
   (Sorry I am not posting pictures, I have lost my camera. so when I find it, I will post some).

No comments:

Post a Comment