miracles do happen

miracles do happen
Beautiful Leilani 2 days old

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays!!

Leilani's first Christmas picture... the diapers only came in size 3, so I put it on over her diaper. It came up to her belly button and down to her knees. 
                         playing on the little floor gym she has gotten so interactive with it recently
                                                Picture with Santa the first her head got cut off...
                                                             taking a nap with Daddy




Ok, Obviously I am not very good at blogging... I was never very good at journaling either... So here is our little update... I am so grateful to be Leilani's Mom!! I have waited my whole life to be a mom, and I think I got the best one ever!! Leilani will be 3 months on the 21st. She has been sleeping through the night since about 5 1/2 weeks old. She has more than doubled her birth weight, and she looks like it unless you see her in Dusty's arms then she still looks tiny.  She hardly ever cries, I think I can count on one hand the times she has cried. usually she just fusses a little bit.
  I have such a great Husband!!  He goes to school and then cant wait to come home and play with Leilani. Sometimes, I dont give him the credit he deserves, but he is a great daddy and a great Husband! I love when I am about to give the baby to him to go fix dinner or something and he says sit down, hold her. than, he goes and does what I was going to do. I LOVE THAT!!!
  Me... I have been enjoying being a mom and wife. I plan on going to dental assisting school in January. So I can work while Dusty goes to school. I have found here in Colorado experience doesn't mean anything!! I have 4 or five years experience in childcare but because I haven't taken two classes in child development I cant get a job in that area. But, then I dont have enough experience in front desk work to get a job doing that... So I have to take some classes and hopefully someone will hire me...
 

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie - and you can see a half and half blend of you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete